I need a forum hug...please?

P

...Coastman? pea? Ann? H? 404? Anybody?

A

aww, ((((((((piglet))))))))

have some chocolate as well, chocolate is always good, and a nice cup of tea, and tell auntie aliby what's wrong.

P

Thanks, aliby...sniff...just having one of those days. Won't bore you with the details, just worried about what my examiners are doing to my thesis and still can't get a real job and...sniff...had dinner with my supervisors and all emotional about the end of an era...sniff. Sorry, and thanks. I really need a Coastman hug...sniff.

A

ah, in that case I would prescribe a glass of wine rather than tea. and definitely a coastman hug if we can find him - where are these idle PhD students when you need them

aw Piglet. Big hug from me too.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k248/404_forum/smiley_therethere.gif

S

((((((Piglet))))))
And look at 404's wonderfully comforting smiley again from me...

T

Never Fear, the Coast Man is Here.

Please, cry on my big, manly, superhero shoulders. (If only you could see me, that would make you laugh).

On a serious note, keep your chin up and you'll do OK.

D

A bug DJWickid hug (((((Piglet))))

S

Big hug coming in from Sylvester...(caravan)

A

(((((Piglet)))))

Sorry the hug was delayed, been at a conference...

Have a great weekend!

P

sorry for the delay - but see you've had plenty of hugs. *big hugs* though

where are you Piglet?

S

hope things are looking up today for you, piglet!

T

Here Piggy Piggy, here lil' Piggy...

P

Thank you so much, everybody. Was just really down in the dumps for a couple of days, but feel much better after all those hugs.

After I submitted my thesis, I clean forgot about it and didn't worry at all for a month. Now it has been 7 weeks and my supervisor said "any day now", so I have started stressing. To make matters worse, the people at the shop I am working in have started the "you have a PhD, you should know everything" sarcastic sniggers. People are so insensitive sometimes.

Sorry for being so morose, and thanks again for all the hugs. I can feel the forum love!