I need your help to collect data for my dissertation

U

======= Date Modified 10 Nov 2012 20:47:34 =======
======= Date Modified 10 Nov 2012 20:39:58 =======
I am trying to finish my dissertation and I need your help!

I am studying how people cope with the stress of unemployment. Your answers could lead to programs being developed to help unemployed adults like you. If you are 18+, live in the US, and are unemployed, please participate in this survey! It's short, anonymous, voluntary, and enters you in a raffle for 1 of 7 $50 gift cards to a grocery store!

The survey has been approved by the Institutional Review Board at the University at Albany - protocol #12-116.

PLEASE share this email with your network of professional contacts and friends, who are at least 18 years of age. Feel free to forward it in emails, post it on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Your help and outreach to others is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for helping me gather data for my dissertation,

www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=147486 :-)

R

I'm afraid I can't fill in your survey as I don't fulfil the criteria - but good luck with your dissertation!

U

======= Date Modified 06 Nov 2012 16:57:12 =======
Reenie,

Thanks for the well wishes! It has been a frustrating experience trying to collect data because it is difficult identifying unemployed adults. If you have any friends who might qualify, you could send the link to them or you could post my announcement on your FB page. Again, thanks!

Unemployed Student (up)

M

Would it not be best to find people by going to place where unemployed people go such as food banks?