Its Sunday, Its sunny outside....

and I'm working. Who's with me?

I can't work outside because a) I would get horrificly burnt and b) the dog next door barks whenever anyone goes in my garden

So I'm inside, curtains drawn (because the light hits my computer screen) and listening to Jack Dee audio book whilst shunting data between SPSS files.

This is the life!

Oh and I've got to go across the county to pick up hubby after he spends all day in a nice beer garden hmph :-(

W

I am, unfortunately. My supervisor said catch some sun this weekend. As if! Too much to do.

to be fair I'm supposed to be at my in laws bbq, but chose the better option of data analysis!

C

It is unusally sunny in Manchester - but I am sat inside sweating and writing! yay!

E

yep, this is far from fun. I am particularly slow at everything today becuase of the sun - i've had to scale back the pomodoros to 15 minutes, and barely/rarely getting through them.

No fun, no fair.
And while i love a bit of sunshine, i am looking forward to the rest of the week, where the weather will be a bit less nice. And at least then everyone else will be at work too - not just us crazies!

S

After a bit of wandering around town trying to buy a new England shirt (I've got a choice of long and baggy or tight and a bit shorter. Apparently I'm not close to the build of the average football fan....in a good way, I think) I too am in the office. My arms are sticking to the desk...it's not nice.

are the new england shirts tight fit? Or are they like usual footy shirts? i want to buy one for hubby but he erm won't look great in a skin tight one!

S

The new England shirt gives men more choice in size than is normal (it's done in inches across the chest, rather than S/M/L), so you can probably get him sorted with a nice fit....but you'll probably have to take him with you when you buy it. Sports Direct is selling them for £35 (or £38 if you buy it with "South Africa" written above the badge.)

N

I was at work in the salon all day, then went to do the horse quickly so enjoyed the sunshine then, then home to work at 8pm, determined to finish this presentation tonight that I'm doing on Wednesday...can't see myself getting much of a tan at this rate! And my brother's packing for a week's holiday in Portugal, leaving tomorrow - lucky undergraduates getting a summer holiday!

B

Buy the new england shirt from asda, it's only £25, which reminds me that my other half owes me the money for it! Sneaks, it's pretty much a normal footy shirt, but it's got different material at the front which makes it a bit more fitted, not skin tight though ha!

B

oh and if it helps, I got my other half the 40" chest, which is a medium in mens clothing terms!

S

Button, cheers for the Asda tip; I feel better having not bought it today.

The sizes are a bit different though. I quite like having the choice between tight and baggy....they're just too bloody long.

P

I am off to Portugal for a week tomorrow, for work alas. But have tomorrow and Friday to enjoy a bit :)

Spent today walking with music in ears all over London by lanes and loved it. Weekend was away in a Kent town with a friend, by the river....ahhh...

Bug