Last on to post on this thread wins

DJ Wickid, Please send the £1,000,000 to FindAPhD so we can award the prize impartially. You can find the address on the contact us page

G

Or alternatively you can just send the prize directly to me because we all now that I am the true champion!

G

Will there be a PhD thrown in with the £1,000,000?

G

I can not believe that someone on this page is trying to impersonate me! I completely deny the £1,000,000 post. The prize is much better than money. A free PhD would be cool though - perhaps FindaPhDTeam could sort this one out for the runner up?

G

One more day to go.... can you feel the tension???! ok... maybe its just me then!

.....and so, the end is near

G

I WIN!!!

I think you'll find we won - last accepted post was at 1pm - please send your prizes by recorded post

G

You all cheated!!! The close date was 27th Septemeber.

G

Ok, this is the official END of this thread. And I have to say I am the proud winner of such a wonderful competition. The prize is ....... the pure satisfaction of having won. I feel so happy Im going to have a party! Hard luck LOSERS! I WIN OFFICIALLY, THANK YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU XXX

Read the closing date again DJW

G

But the thread is still here! So, what was 1st prize again? Smugment was it?

G

I win, you lose. The thread didn't specify 1pm GMT. Where I am it's just passed 1pm.. I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Oooohhhh!! 12.59pm on my watch so I guess I officially have the last post on this thread!! You've got to get up earlier than the Postman to win this competition!! Like I said, the Postman always delivers....!

G

I think you're all very confused as it was actually ME who won!!