Last on to post on this thread wins

G

I think it's time to close this thread as everyone knows that I won. I'm still waiting for my prize by the way...

G

But the prize is the satisfcation of having won! You would have received this by now if you were the TRUE WINNER (ME). FindAPhD Team please close this thread by acknowledging me as the real winner or it will go on for ever and I will never get my life back!

G

Forever, foreverever, foreverever...

G

Is this the longest thread ever on FindAPhD? Must be some kind of record on here...

G

Do I get a prize for having started it? I could do with a new pair of headphones

I'm afraid you're nowhere near the record - see here for the current record holder. Curiously although it contains over 200 messages, it contains no more useful information than your own thread here.

DJW, your need for closure is not uncommon. But closure has its consequences - it will be as if this thread never happened - that's nearly 5 months of your life erased. Pick your poison.

G

Wow! 5 months! Time sure does fly when you're having fun... Well, we may not be anywhere near 200 posts but at least this thread is a whole lot more interesting (and entertaining) than the current record holders! One day we shall beat them...Mwahhahahahaha!

G

It becomes like an addiciton! And very constructive as well I see! : )

G

opps typo ... addiction - must be getting too excited!

G

I didnt know what I was starting. It was all meant to be a bit of harmless fun, but now I feel like I cant stop and I dont know how to say no. I think this thread is productive - it makes me feel so good inside

G

What about first to two hundred wins?

G

How about first to 71 wins??! Oh, looks like I win again!!

G

71?! What sort of a number is that? It hasnt got half the prestige of 72

G

This will last infinitum!

G

Infinitum + 1!