Looking for study abroad in France. Any tips?

I currently finished high school and I have in plan to study abroad in France. Lots of my friends recommended me to go in France because of its landscape and beautiful places but also for the good education they support. Can anyone of you share your experiences in France and tell me which are the best places there. Also some guides and tips for studying in France.

Hoping for good answers.
Pamela

L

Hi Pamela,

I think that students who starts to study in France university are very exposed to the great French culture in their student life, many of universities require to know B2 level language.. You can really enjoy life in France as a student, you have chance to stay connected to the world with the wifi access without paying any penny.

I did a research over internet for costs and living in France, hope forum allows this even if I am new member but I just want to help you because my friend was in your situation last year : http://www.studying-in-france.org/

Hope I helped you...

Hi linda,

First of all thanks for leaving this great answer, I will try to check that resource. Also there was a great guide to France so I think that would help me in my trip to France.

Any other advice will be welcomed :)

G

France is not a bad place to choose for the study after your high school..
Take full knowledge about the colleges and universities of the France..

M

Hi there,

France is a really good place to study but I would advice people not to focus only on Paris. Paris is nice and beautiful but there are other super cities in France for international students. Some of my friends went to Montpellier, Lyon or Bordeaux and they absolutly loved their stay over there ( Even more than in Paris for most of them). I you want to know more about studying in Bordeaux for example I just saw that a free webinar is organised to talk about it on wednesday the 6th of May. I just registered for it, here is the link if you want: http://trck.prtl.eu/go.htm?31yx :)