meeting in London

Quote From rubyw:

...I see this post of mine is number 666... :-)

If only it was now last Friday ;-)

Quote From olivia:

Olivia has thought up JUST the idea! on how to recognise each other. But I am not putting it out here in public, will PM.

Why do I have the feeling that I know what it will be? ;-)

Quote From 404:

Quote From olivia:

Olivia has thought up JUST the idea! on how to recognise each other. But I am not putting it out here in public, will PM.

Why do I have the feeling that I know what it will be? ;-)

I knew it, I knew it :-) Just checked the inbox (it was showing 0, but there was a message from you Olivia)

T

Hi folks! Been wondering if we are still on... and what names are we going by??? Checked my inbox - 0 messages.

R

So what's the latest then 404, Olivia....? btw I deleted the message with the time etc in it as am plagued by another cold :-s and obviously can't be trusted with a mouse today... could you send it again please, 404? Thanks in advance :-)

And hopefully after this one, my posts number will have passed the mark of the beast by now too...

should we write PostgradForum on a piece of paper (airport style) or something? :-)

T

I will ask one more time ........ which names are we going by???? 404 airport style sounds good for the first two seconds!

I think we could go with real names, but we don't have to reveal our forum names.

Ok... A few people canceled, no one really confirmed this week anyway, I have this terrible cold and it's been p'ing down with rain in London; but I was still determined to go to this meeting.... Then they canceled the train services from my station, so I decided to take that as a sign (even though I am not at all superstitious) and came back home ;-)

R

404, thank you for organising all this anyway and I hope you get better soon.

I suppose if people want to meet they could always do it on a more ad hoc basis, so it doesn't fall to one person to organise and doesn't turn into a big thing. Like Tricky did a while ago, asking whether anyone else was going to a particular conference or event and can meet up then.

H

Awwww, 404, I will meet you when I come back to London!

x