My life is so much better now

B

I had trouble seeing clearly even with my glasses on. It really disturbed me for almost 7- years. But when I decided to undergo the surgery two years ago ( I want to end up my burden with the condition of my eye)Its been a major aspect why I have no guts to have or ask for a date, it really sucks wearing those thick glasses of mine before, 3 months after I can now see my alarm clock without holding it in front of my face and I can see road signs without squinting. The best thing is I finally found someone to share with for the rest of my life. I have self-confidence and self- esteem now after the surgery. My life is so much better now. Anyway I remember that some of my officemates keep on saying that Lasik is quite expensive yes it is but in my case I avail the five years of annual Lasik-1 follow-up exams ($500 value) and as I estimated it I save up to $1,350 with the special promo they’re have in

so im telling everybody that money is not the reason not to have it.

S

Hmmmmm, glasses/laser eye-burning robot? Glasses/laser eye-burning robot? Er, glasses ta...

T

So, if I pay loads of money and have someone carve their initials in my retina with a laser, then I'll get a girlfriend? Wow, if only it was that easy...

R

My friends recon I look like an idiot without glasses. So: glasses/laser eye-burning robot? Glasses/laser eye-burning robot? Err.. I stick to glasses