my (neighbour's) cat is jealous of you!

My neighbour's cat, who spends loads of time in my flat, has taken to sprawling over my keyboard when I come on here. She's so lovely and sweet I don't have the heart to shove her off, but she is jealous of you!

She even started pressing the keys when I'd got up to leave the room, just before, and my laptop objected.

I do treat her like royalty when she comes round, I nickname her Sheeb short for 'Queen of Sheeeeeeeebahh', so I suspect she thinks I should be at her beck and call at all times.

make sure you back up your data Eska! we don't want it all deleted with a crafty paw!

M

...and take care that she doesn't send e-mails - my cat did that; had the potential to be embarrassing!

F

My dog Snoop jumps up on to my lap and paws at the keyboard. I wouldn't mind but he knows nothing about my subject otherwise I'd let him write a few hundred words. ;-)

======= Date Modified 15 Apr 2010 22:48:51 =======
Sheeba is a boy... called Tim! He is a cat ladyboy. I just spoke to the gay couple upstairs who own him, and apparently he's a very feminine tom cat, not a 'beautiful lady', as I have been callng him, after all. Sheeba will have to be his ladyboy name...

M

Ha Ha Ha.....*giggles*