questionniare

A

hi this is my 1st post, basically i would appreciate if any current students (msc, phd included) would spare a few minutes to complete a quick questionnaire for me. ideally i would like to get this project published so really hope to get alot of students to fill this in, struggling with 73 at the moment if im honest.

hope u can help, (up)

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=ILJONK_40dc778

D

Aaron,

Tried to help with this but problem with survey. I left one answer blank when submitting in error but having corrected this could not see any way to resubmit.

C

I too tried to fill out this survey last night, it came up with 'use numbers only' (or something to that effect) so I went back and deleted all the 'hours, mins' etc that the survey told me to write but it wouldn't let me resubmit at all. Sorry!

A

ahh really, i do apologise, a minority have mentioned the same sort of problem with the numbers etc. the reason i did that was when the data gets extracted onto a stats software i wouldnt need to change the words to numbers so on , on the bright side i can mention this in the evaultionl
, but thanks anyway appracite it 8-)

A

WILL BE HAPPY TO DO ANYONES QUESTIONNIARE IN RETURN!!8-)

A

it would be amazing if i could just get 10 more participants then im done :-)