Research Assistants Application Letter

C

Can anyone suggest a template for a research assistants application letter? Is it just the same as a covering letter for a job or are there certain academic details that you are expected to include?

Also, when the job detail just has a generic email address as the contact, who do you address the application to? Is it the person mentioned on the advert as being in receipt of the funding for the project?

Thanks.

M

======= Date Modified 29 Mar 2011 14:26:06 =======

Quote From cogs:

Can anyone suggest a template for a research assistants application letter? Is it just the same as a covering letter for a job or are there certain academic details that you are expected to include?

Also, when the job detail just has a generic email address as the contact, who do you address the application to? Is it the person mentioned on the advert as being in receipt of the funding for the project?

Thanks.

Hi,

Good ideal, pls try to keep posting. I like this topic very much and I will digged this one. Tks again.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: http://jobsapplication.net/

Best regards.

H

I'd address it 'Dear Sir/Madam,' or do a little digging just to check whether there is a named person buried in the job description.