Submission and name change

P

Well guys n gals, it's here - am submitting first draft in 21 days and full thing 31st Jan.

If this really happens (looks like it) it'll be at the 2 yrs 5 months mark.

Gulp. Scared and want to do something to energise self

So thought of a name change. My forum name that is. Any votes on these?

PhDPug
Hibernator
PugonaRug
CatinMat
Thenewbug

Anything else? Clearly I'm very creative, so I need all the help. If I like a name I'll get a new account.

Xx

N

Wow you're submitting so early - well done!!

I think a new name should be similar to your current one so that everyone remembers who you are - I like pug dogs so out of that list I'd choose PhDPug! I quite like Thenewbug as well.

Hope you're well chick, Nxx

S

I can't believe how early you're submitting - I'm still collecting data!!! Having said that, I'm not allowed to submit by the uni before Oct anyway (not that I'll be submitting then either :-( ) As for a name change..... ermmmmm....... dunno lol lol lol lol - has to be a Bug in there, you're Bug, you always have been, would be sad if Bug wasn't around anymore :-(

C

VivaBug? SubBug? ShouldBeVeryProud-a-Bug?

Seriously though, as someone at the beginning of the journey, well done and good luck. Two years and five months feels like a heck of a long time away for me...

P

Stresseed,not sure yet, fingers crossed 0 am traveling like crazy or those jobs of mine, off to Portugal tomorrow again :( so trying to squeeze in writing, finished a chapter yesterday, 2.5 more to go..inching there bit by bit...

Nat- yes, I too like PhDPug - sounds like Bug yet newish...

;-) might also go for Bug the Pug

P

Hehe CF time flies and will fly!! Should berworking right now bug should be the name.

S

this is great news bug!!!
well done!!!
love satchi