Todo lists

Lets share and update our daily to do lists here.

I already have gotten up late. But it's ok. Let's not waste the rest of the day:)

1. Late morning routine: shower, breaky, cooking lunch and walking to office : 1 hr from now
2. Red the manual carefully that Suppi sent me and reply him back even if the only thing I could wrote is i didnt understand it
3. Thinking about what the program we discussed last week and just "START" WritIng it. Even if I couldnt write a line . Just start
4. Night routine: walking home, cooking and having a big nice dinner with salads and sides, prepare lunch for tomorrow.
5. Pack my dresses for the trip

T

To do:

1. Take the hit and realise that, after 16 hours, Excel is not going to spontaneously recover, so it's time to click 'end process' and hope that at least some of yesterday's work has been saved...
2. Spend 8 hours on my Material and Methods chapter, bearing in mind that the deadline for finishing is today and that's not going to happen, hence why I'm stuck in the office on this beautiful sunny Sunday.
3. Leave at 8pm, go home, do a few things, and be in bed by 10pm.

Please don't stop. Sometimes submitting a not well-written paper worth it. Even if they didn't give you another chance to revise it, you still benefit from their feedback for the next time.

Ok, I did the first 3 jobs successfully though not finished yet. I had productive day despite some odd news I heard today which I didn't treat them as distractions but funny breaks. I still have 2 more tasks but those are fun. So before I leave the office here is my To do list for tomorrow:

1. Wake up at 6:30 (it's too early but I have to if I want my friend to walk with me)
2. 6:30 Morning routing: Shower, breaky and cooking lunch (30min) -->7
3. 7:00 Photography from my favourite road with pink blossoms (This is a must do, coz I will be leaving soon and might not be able to see that specific beauty in my life ever again , ahh, but that's life. I'm sure there are more beautiful things out there waiting for me to be discovered ) -->8

4. 8:00 walk to office and start another productive day :)

a. Write the deleting program (step by step as I planned today)
b. Meeting with suppi to discuss the manual and deleting program and its aim
c. making slides for my talk (on big papers, so that I can easily change my figures) for conf1
d. Had I find more time, read the papers on the other two method (literature)

Night routine (walk home, dinner and tomorrow's lunch, preparation for the trip)