urgent - how do i get him back?

W

awwwww that is so nice! Hope it all works out for you!

Dont know how you plucked up the courage though...I only have to look in the direction of my crush and I go bright red... I'm far too shy to even begin to strike up a conversation with him. We say hi when we pass each other but I always end up acting silly or bumping into him (literally!) hehe

I dream of the day where he notices me..... it could be a long wait! *sigh*

J

workingitout - depends on how much you want something.. do you want it enough, to stake your life on it???

if you do, get his attention. otherwise, you run the risk of wondering your whole life. i always say, whats the worst that could happen. a NO perhaps....while it will hurt at the time, with time we get over it, and save time that would otherwise have been wasted wondering about someone who doesn care whether we exist or not.

works for me - but obviously, not everyone has my 'go for it' attitude.
best,
JoJo.

C

Last night was fantastic! I'll be posting a blog message when at 'work' later today: I have a number and date.

www.myspace.com/christopherrolinski

J

good on you chris! mo details?

C

Well after spending 30 an hour at work writing a blog comment and then accidentally 'mashing' the keyboard and deleting it - I have finally written the full gossip.

www.myspace.com/christopherrolinski blog ' a little red door and a beercan of vodka'

For those of you aren't fans of myspace - we hooked up, I have his number, got a kiss or two and have a date!

J

wonder why i couldn access your blog. you're doing really well chris. no one has kissed me yet .

C

hmmm, you should be able to now:

if not i shall have to condense it down.
http://www.myspace.com/christopherrolinski

C

They'll kiss you soon Jojo.

After my supervision tmrw I am off to buy a pumpkin - I'm going to a fancy dress party with my date. I shall be going as a spooky scarecrow/pumpkin man wearing a real pumpkin head!

With everything going on....MUST concentrate on the supervision and my work!!!!

D

Please give us an update jojo. I should look to you for inspiration!

J

DJWickid - will be keeping you posted, nothing exciting has happened so far. just a phone call , we might be going to fireworks night this coming Saturday. waiting for him to ask

D

Well I hope it works for you

P

oh yay - I love a bit of romance.
Good luck JoJo, Good Luck Chris

C

Thanks! I could do with a little romance to put a spring into my step! (to replace the current book heavy plod/stoop I've adopted of late)

I really 'sucked' in a supervison today - so I think a date at a Halloween party dressed as Count Dracula will be a great pick me up!

Good luck to all those who are also in the tenacious date stage!

P

Aww, sorry to hear about the supervision - but perhaps will mean that you have a fantastic date. Hope it goes well. Keep us posted.