Version 2 Of This Forum Is One Month Old Today

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear "www.postgraduateforum.com v2", happy birthday to you. :p

T

Three cheers... I think we need a cake smiley (cake)

T

Didn't we used to have one? Oh and there was a present! And bring the turkey back!

======= Date Modified 13 Sep 2008 13:50:30 =======
hmmm I tried the smiley but it didn't work when typed in brackets. Is it still against the forum rules to paste "img src" ? Cause I found the link to the turkey smiley.

K

Hi, nice forum its really pretty. I was wondering if other people are able to open things in different tabs because I use FireFox and cant seem to open different threads in different tabs..?!

P

Hap Hap Happy birthday!!!!!:-)

Quote From kipo:

Hi, nice forum its really pretty. I was wondering if other people are able to open things in different tabs because I use FireFox and cant seem to open different threads in different tabs..?!

I've now added a link within the search results that allow you to right click and open the thread in a new window. Right click on the thread title which is underlined to get the option. Thanks for the feedback.

K

Quote From pete:

I've now added a link within the search results that allow you to right click and open the thread in a new window. Right click on the thread title which is underlined to get the option. Thanks for the feedback.

Woohoo....thats awesome...makes it so much easier..to surf and reply to messages thanks..!..(up)