Weird Naughty Dreams

S

Good morning everyone (working from home today. Its great!)

For the last three weeks I am with a guy and we have a really good time together. The thing is that since the day I met him, I started having naughty dreams involving strangers or people I already know (but I never thought of them sexually) but I never had a dream of him. It is all very weird because I didt use to have such dreams before and now I wake up each day after dreaming of a whole romance-sex-passion story involving a neighbour, another night a fellow PhD student... even my supervisor! Do you have any explanation for that?

D

Maybe they're just telling you, you need to take a trip to Ann Summers? (Sorry to be blunt, but a girl has needs!!)

O

no advise but i had the same it stopped after a while but i am still wondering why. is it because we are scared to be in a relationship and "miss" all the other chances???

P

Interesting.
Have a look at this website about dreams. I am not sure how seriously you can take it as they advertise seances with Princes Di - but it's quite fun!

http://www.psychics.co.uk/dreams/sexualdreams.html

P

Sara, don't stress about your dreams. I have been in a happy relationship for almost 9 years and still have "naughty" dreams about other boys. I search my feelings when I am awake to find any inkling that I have real feelings about these guys I dream about doing "naughty" things with, and I don't. Not a single real feeling whatsoever. It is really weird.

These are men who I would normally find either unattractive or not my type (the guy guy from uni who doesn't wash his hair, my married supervisor, my other married supervisor, my high school boyfriend who I haven't seen in 11 years...the list goes on). Yet I dream about doing rude things with them and in my dreams I am loving it!

Just enjoy the naughty dreams, I say - as DJW says, a girl has needs...even in her dreams!

S

Piglet, my list is very similar to yours! And I feel exactly the same. In my dreams, I have a wonderful time but when I wake up I am wondering why I dream of these people since I don't care about them at all. Very very weird! My last dream though, was about my boyfriend being with a female friend of mine. That was not very enjoyable

D

I think its normal and healthy to have these sort of dreams (unless they invovle members of your family, then perhaps not so healthy). I occassionally have 'naughty' dreams about people I dont remotely fancy when I'm awake. They probably wonder why I have such a grin on my face when I next see them!