Where are these people?

P

sylvester, insomniac, verdy, Sara, Athina, hillyg...there are so many missing.

S

insomniac posted on 'last to post on this thread wins' yesterday. Shouldn't you be in bed by now?

J

Probably doing what they're being paid to do; unlike me

I

really strange coincidence you brought this up - i've been head down for ages and only came up for breath today. was missing y'all too.

with a few deadlines on the horizon i can only scan for what i've missed... anything major gone on?

well, Piglet has won the lottery, I have passed my viva with a Hollywood celebrity as external examiner (Johnny Depp in case you were wondering) pea is marrying Nigel Barker, sue has just bought a piece of land in moon and juno is getting an honorary doctorate for her invention so she no longer has to continue her PhD. But that's it really, nothing major happened

insomniac, was that a brief visit? You've disappeared again

P

And now I think we have to add Coastman to the list too.

Yes

Have lost them all to Facebook I wonder?

P

DJWickid is on that list too.

S

chrisrolinski hasn't been here much recently either.

T

Sorry Piglet, I was away for a few days - but now I'm back, and ready for action.

P

Coastman is back, all is right in the world

I

hey - i did miss something... where did the heart come from? (or is my amnesia playing up and it's from way ago...?)

I

forgot to thank 404 for the update - Johnny Depp eh? Lucky you!

T

I wouldn't go as far as all is right with the World (I can't solve famine and World peace yet) but thing's are doing OK I guess.