10,000 words in one night?

J

Just had a pint of Volvic Revive with Ginseng & Guarana with Berry flavour for the first time. One hour ago. Now I feel like the hero of my workload. Right now I could go on working until 5am. This stuff is amazing. Try it. (no, not on their payroll)

R

either your taking the piss and/or have had too many of those drinks. bon apetite!!

J

No joke. Just had another one. Was really tired at about 11pm. Now I feel like I could go on for another few hours. But what will be the side effects?

J

Or what will be the quality of my work? Right now I am in an enhanced state of euphoria and think it's amaaazing but tomorrow I'll probably realise it's rubbish.

J

In retrospect, the side effect was not being able to sleep until 6am, even though I tried. Light and shadow.

C

I did 10,000 words in a week once - and it didn't cut the ice with the old supervisors. And looking back, it was pretty crappy and I shall never attempt it again.

L

Lol i once managed 7,000 words in a night and whilst it was ok it needed a good bit of redrafting. Now tell me about this drink!

J

In total, I managed 3,000 words last night. Just re-drafted and the quality was not brilliant but not too bad either. As I usually struggle to write 1,000 words in a week, the drink definitely had an effect. I really didn't feel tired and very optimistic. Or was it the full moon?

O

Jouri is acting out a demonstration of the Flowers Paradigm! She was in the "madman" stage last night, and is now moving through the architecht, carpenter and judge stages!

J

Perhaps you are right, Olivia. However, this sounds a lot like multiple personality disorder to me. The all live in my brain and I let them out once a day..