2nd Year Review - and looking into space!

B

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well!

I have my second year review in a couple of weeks and have just submitted my report, which my supervisor said was a joy to read. However, I'm stressing. I feel if they ask 'what have you up to over the last 12 months' I will stare into space and respond with 'you tell me'!

Last year has been all of a blur and it only feels like a few months since my first year panel. Feel like there is nothing in my head, nothing at all, well actually probably too much which is why I'm not able to make any sense of it. I'm just having a bit of a dicky fit, right?

D

Whoa it sounds like you just need to chill out!  As your supervisor thought your report was good the review should just be a formality - they just want to check to see what you are doing. You can make a list of things you've done this year to take with you to show them and take a time plan for next year if that's not already included in your report.  I think you just need to take stock of what you've done which is a lot by the sound of it and reflect on this and say how you will continue and they will get a thesis from you in no time!

Good luck (up)