Advices for MSc in Economics ( HELP ME ! )

N

Hello. I have just applied for MSc programmes in Economics at the Universities :

University of Warwick (MSc in Economics)
University of Edinbrugh (MSc in Economics)
University of Birmingham ( MSc in Economics)
Uiniversity of Sussex (MSc in Economics)
University of Loughborough( MSc in Economics & Finance )
University of Surrey ( MSc in Business Economics & Finance )

My undergraduate degree is 6.67 / 10 ( University of Athens , Department of Economics , Greece )

First of all,I would like to ask if somebody knew to tell me, taking into consideration my degree ( 6.67 / 10 ) , what are the possibilites to accept me the above Universties ?

Secondly, Did i make good decisions?? I mean..in which other Universities i could apply for , better of these i have chosen?

Third , except of Warwick which is top University, did you know if the others University of my choice have good job prospect in England ? or in my country , Greece?? I mean , did they have reputation in Europe, generally?
Thank you in advance,
Nick

I

Hi Nick,

You can find the answer to your questions below:
http://browse.guardian.co.uk/education?SearchBySubject=true&FirstRow=&SortOrderDirection=&SortOrderColumn=&Subject=Economics&Institution=

Sussex and Surrey will accept you, but the other ones have a minimum entry score of 7 and even 9 for some of them like Warwick...because of their reputation..not to mention about the fees...still Surrey for example has very good job prospects .... 80% of the 12,000-strong student population study on courses that include a work-based professional training year. The university is famous for its consistently outstanding employment record. The student union has some of the best facilities in the country, and a packed calendar of events and activities.
I have applied to some for a Masters at some Uni's in UK as well and I would go to Surrey for several reasons...

let me know if u have more questions..
Iuliana

N

Dear Iuliana , thank you for your answer... In this time , i have been offered a place by Lboro and Surrey , but Sussex did not accept me!! I'm still waiting answer from the other three Universities , however i do not except something good! Thank you for your answer , Surrey seems to be a good choice for me too! Who knows ? Maybe we see each other at close quarter in September! What undergraduate studies have you completed ? Where are you from?