Aiming to finish off by 31st December! Is there anyone else?

L

Hi everyone,
I am also on board with you all for the December deadline.
I don't have an actual submission date, but I sure know I do not want it to drag it into 2013. It is getting more and more difficult to find motivation without feeling all panicky about it. I have just started properly structuring my thesis and I have so many more experiments that I would like to run but am holding back for now. I think it is best if I have a core to start with first and then add bits and pieces if there is enough time for it. Do you think this is a good idea or do you think I can manage both writing up and experimenting at the same time considering the little time we have left? The problem is, the more and more I analyse my results, the more panicked I feel as I am not sure there is enough there for a PhD. Would appreciate anyone's input on this Also it would be great if some of you could post some deadlines as to what it is you are trying to achieve by when as I am in desperate need of some realistic ideas on how everyone else is planning on managing the little amount of time left
cheers

H

Hi

I know that Swetcha, Delta, Pamw and Pineapple29 had passed their PhD already.
Just wondering, how are the others on this thread doing?