Article request

A

I wonder if anyone out there can help me access an article. I've been trying to access via Athens but I can't as once I click on the Athens link it tells me that the system hasn't been authenticated yet and you have to enter via Shibboleth and there is a small list of institutions in the UK that would have access that way. The article is from Politics and the Life Sciences 29(1):2-23. 2010 and is by Erhard Geissler and Jeanne Guillemin. The title is German flooding of the Pontine Marshes in World War II.

I am hoping to submit my completed thesis by this weekend to my supervisors for a final check before I submit for real (at the moment I am 4 years and 1 month into this journey and I so want it to end) and I think that this article has some crucial information for me that I can't pass up. I would be so grateful if someone could download it and e-mail it to me at daibhidhf AT waitrose DOT come. Thank you so much(gift)

A

Hi there

Just sent it to you, will you let me know that that it went through ok, ie that I got your email address correct?

Best of luck submitting

A

A

Ady - I got it! Thanks very much. I really appreciate it. :-)