Article request

P

Hi, if anyone can get these articles i'd be so grateful:

The Transition Out of High School and into Adulthood for Individuals with Autism and for Their Families - Taylor 2009, international review in mental retardation, 38.
Transition From School to Adulthood for Youth With Autism Spectrum Disorders

Review and Recommendations - hendricks 2009, a journal of hammil institute on disabilities, 24 (4), 77-88

Thanks!

A

======= Date Modified 11 Feb 2011 12:54:52 =======
Hi Peach

I'm confused!!

I found one of them, but in a different journal. I can send you a pdf of:

Hendricks, D. and Wehman, P. (2009) Transition From School to Adulthood for Youth With Autism Spectrum Disorders : Review and Recommendations. Focus on Autism and other Developmental Disabilities [Journal], 24, (2), 77-88. From what I could see this 'Focus on Autism...' journal is one of the journals of the Hammill Institute. The reference corresponds so I presume this is one you need??

The other one I 'think' I see in the library online catalogue - Taylor, J.L. (2009) Chapter One - The Transition Out of High School and into Adulthood for Individuals with Autism and for Their Families. International Review of Research in Mental Retardation, 38, 1-32. It's in the ScienceDirect database but I couldn't get past the abstract, I'm sorry - maybe somebody else might be able to access it??

Let me know your email id if you want the Hendricks and Wehman pdf :-)

P

I've sent you my email address by private message... thanks in advance!!

A

just sent it to you now :-)