Assessment Center / Interview at BSRT Berlin

A

Hello,
I have received an invite to attend an interview for a PhD program at Berlin Brandenburg School for Regenerative Therapy (BSRT). I was just wondering how many people get to attend this interview / assessment center.
I am definitely preparing well for this interview that is to take place in Jan 17-19 of 2011.
Since they are paying for my trip and accommodation I am assuming not many people would have got invited.
I am just trying to figure out what are my chances to get selected in that program. Can somebody please help?

S

hi arunesh
it feels to me like you just need to talk to some friends about this: you're going to germany for an interview!
:-)
heres my answer to your question: your chances ARE very good; sure they are

don't have to worry, if you are good, they'll take you :-)

how many days will you stay there? is it your first overseas trip?
have a wonderful time and best of luck
and merry christmas
and yes I've got to get away from my computer HAHAHAAHA
love satchi

A

Thank you Satchi. I hope I get it. Well, this is not my first trip overseas. I was in US for the past 5 yrs. I just came back to India this past June.
Merry Christmas to you too.

Arunesh

S

hi arunesh
thats nice! but india is nice too isn't it
India produces a lot precious people; look at the brilliant scientists doctors researchers business-people, most come from India; my dentist is from India too.

don't forget to post back here with GOOD NEWS
all the best
love satchi

M

i would think it is a 50/50 chance ... if they like you, you will get the job. you are right, that because of all the costs, the pre-selection is rigorous. good luck!!!!