Bibliography page numbers missing in final corrections - can anyone help?

P

I'm just finishing off my final corrections and in my bibliography there is a reference which has page numbers missing. I don't have the book anymore, live 200 miles from my university and the nearest university library doesn't have the book. I've googled and amazoned and everything I can possibly think of but can't find anything which will give me the page numbers for the chapter I want.
I wondered if anyone was in a library and could get access to Cross, Claire, and P. S. Barnwell, Mass and Parish in Late Medieval England, you could find the page numbers of the chapter 'The Mass in its Urban Setting'. I would be so grateful.
Or do you think I should just not bother and hope the internal doesn't notice?
Thanks.

Hello Pamw. I don't have the book, but I found the table of contents through the British Library catalogue. The chapter you need is in pp. 13-26. I hope it helps.
Happy New Year!

P

Dr Corinne, you are a life-saver. I can get my corrections done and dusted now. Thanks and a Happy New Year to you.

You are very welcome. Well done for completing your corrections - I will be looking forward to posting to Dr Pamw soon!