I have B.Sc.(hons.)degree in biosciences with a cgpa of 3.63 from sri sathyasai Institute of Higher
Learning, Prasanthinilayam. At present Iam doing M.Sc. in Biosciences, with specialisation in Biotechnology, which is expected to be completed by
31.03.2004. I want to go for
research leading to phd. O want to know in which country I can do. I am not a selffunding student.


Avatar for FindAPhD

Without your own funding it is very difficult to find a PhD place. Try the Association of Commonwealth Universities for advice on where to apply for funding. The awards grants for study in the USA.