Does anyone have access to these papers - im despardo!

B

hi there,

unfortunately my university doesnt have access to the papers below - I dont suppose anyone could get hold of them for me im desparate!!

thank you

Fiske, Kenny and Taylor (1982) structural models for mediation of salience effects on attribution. journal of experimental social psychology, 18, 105-127

Sobel, M. E. (1982). Asymptotic confidence intervals for indirect effects
in structural equations models. In S. Leinhart (Ed.), Sociological
methodology 1982 (pp. 290-312). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.

:-s

Hi Buttercup, I think these may be a bit early for online access (1982) you may have to actually GO to the library! - something I haven't done in four years - good luck, make sure you take supplies and a blanket in case you get lost!

M

Hi Buttercup, I can get hold of Sobel 1982, but the other one isn't online. PM me if you still need it. :)

B

Quote From moonblue:

Hi Buttercup, I can get hold of Sobel 1982, but the other one isn't online. PM me if you still need it. :)

Thank you so much!!! just sent you a PM

x

B

Quote From sneaks:

Hi Buttercup, I think these may be a bit early for online access (1982) you may have to actually GO to the library! - something I haven't done in four years - good luck, make sure you take supplies and a blanket in case you get lost!

Hi there,

ive checked and they dont have them :(

inter library loan?

L

Hi Buttercup,

I can get the Fiske et al. one - if you PM your email address I can send it to you

x

B

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY! I have now got both papers and my insanity is intact!

Take care xx

F

Hi buttercup1984 - I know you already have the papers but this is just a general point for all those struggling to find something! I discovered that e-mailing the authors is absolutely the best way to go. They are mostly thrilled that someone wants to read their work! After all, they don't get paid (at least, not in my field!) for journal articles but the more they are cited the better they look. Ask your supervisor if you can use his/her name if you want a bit more clout.