Doing a PhD...

C

Hi, everyone...

I'm a Portuguese student. In December I'm going to finish my Master degree in organic Chemistry. I would like to know your opinion about following my postgraduate studies (PhD) in UK. Do you think it worth it? And what about universities, does anybody knows a good university to do a PhD in organic synthesis ???

W

Quote From caty:

Hi, everyone...

I'm a Portuguese student. In December I'm going to finish my Master degree in organic Chemistry. I would like to know your opinion about following my postgraduate studies (PhD) in UK. Do you think it worth it? And what about universities, does anybody knows a good university to do a PhD in organic synthesis ???

Caty, I'll save you the bother of waiting in anticipation for responses. Please use the search function on this forum, as there are many people in your situation who have asked the same question and received the same response, and you'll find the answer you seek. In short, I'm not an expert on funding but I think I can tell you it's not good news.

H

It is absolutely worth a try if you think you are interested or you might be interested in it.
But remember to be VERY careful in choosing your adviser, because PhD is a long commitment.