Driving me mad!!


Hi guys, i have recently graduated with a 1st in Consumer science at UWIC in Cardiff and want to do a PhD linked with nutrition, food, health but don`t know where i can get funding for this type of PhD.

Avatar for FindAPhD

However your PhD ends up being funded you'll need to find a supervisor first. If you can't find available studentships then try speaking to a former lecturer from your undergraduate degree who is familiar with the research you're interested in. They should know the people working in that area, who you can approach to ask if they have studentships available. In health sciences you can also find out who works on what by searching PubMed for research articles. If you're keen to work in a very specific area you may be too late to find something for October of this year, but you should get the pick of the 2004 opportunities.