Dyslexic PhD student needs editing help

P

Hi there, I am struggling with my editing for my longer proposal. 10000 words. I could do with wine help with my editing. I have good content etx but need help with flow. I can pay a little for the help.
I am a dyslexic mature student within the field of occupational therapy and addiction

I am not dyslexic but a good PhD friend was. What she did was break up the work into shorter bits and asked everyone that she could to proof read parts of it. That included; supervisors, other PhD students, friends, technicians, family. Quite regularly I would get a a page or two to proof read even if I knew nothing about the topic. So if you want to do it for free, if you break it into manageable chunks most people will help you.

N

I struggled with this during my PhD thesis. I agree with rewt ask people for help, but send them completed sections, for examples the introduction, or methods... not just a paragraph here and there.

If you use work download Grammarly or use the read-aloud function. I find read allowed good- you can hear what you have written being said and can edit then.

B

Hi! Do you still need help with editing? I'd be more than happy to help you with that!

R

Hi Brenda, I need help with editing my thesis.. English is my second language and I'm also dyslexic. Would you be willing to help? Cheers