FAO Moderators - re Dispatcher

P

I am not sure how to report someone - Dispatcher sent me a PM that was offensive, threatening and used exceptionally foul language. So much so that I do not even want to copy and paste the message in here. This poster has also caused much offense and distress to other posters - in what can really only be described as bullying. I would like to see this user banned.

Maybe he's a sock

*casts a suspicious glance around the forum*

======= Date Modified 02 May 2010 17:51:23 =======
double post

======= Date Modified 02 May 2010 17:50:59 =======
Smug, you should send that to the mods...

Sneaks, that's such an unpleasant thought! I love you all :(

D

@PhD_Smug I only Mirrored what you had said. I knew you won't like it. Never used any threatening language though. If I am to Ban neither you will remain here with this name and will be too. You started it first. This is a sort of virtual scenario that had been created to visualize the situation that poor bloke had been in for last 9 months. Reporting to the Moderators here is same like reporting it to your Supervisor. This is a free country. You will have to Justify your responses as well then.

no, sorry, no one could make this up! Definitely just a troll!

D

Quote From sneaks:

no, sorry, no one could make this up! Definitely just a troll!

If you mean a Scandinavian Troll then that is just another Insult 8-). If its an Internet Troll then look at yesterday's posts and judge it with your own intellect that's helping you to gain a PhD.

As entertaining as it is, the more attention we give this Dispatcher bloke, the more likely he is to keep annoying everyone. I vote we simply ignore him until he goes away (up)

K

======= Date Modified 02 May 2010 19:03:03 =======
Modified- yes you are right EV, I had just typed out yet another response but have just deleted it. I can't be bothered dealing with this troll any more. Thank you for making me see sense :) KB

D

======= Date Modified 02 May 2010 19:11:36 =======
Moderated As Well... Abuse Someone and be ready to get abused. Simple As That

D

Quote From keenbean:

======= Date Modified 02 May 2010 19:03:03 =======
Modified- yes you are right EV, I had just typed out yet another response but have just deleted it. I can't be bothered dealing with this troll any more. Thank you for making me see sense :) KB

Don't be abusive you silly Cow. Behave or except same you Faceless and Double faced (robin)

Sorry folks, I'm resigning from the forum until something is done about this. Hopefully the mods will get onto it soon.

D

This is not your backyard. Look at your responses even here.

P

Ok, I have till now loved keeping my research out of this forum for reasons of anonymity, but now I am more provoked that ever.

I can tell you one thing Dispatcher - there is a criminal offence called *Cyberbullying*. I am not going to go into details for this, as a simple Google will reveal details.

Cyberbullying, even when anonymous can be reported, tracked and indeed penalised.

Moderators - perhaps this forum needs some extra hands for moderating on weekends? This is going on for too long.

K

[quote]Quote From Dispatcher:

Don't be abusive you silly Cow [quote]

Is it just me or is there some irony in this statement?!

I too will not be back to the forum until something is done about this abuse. Thanks again everyone for your support, let's hope this gets sorted out soon. Best, KB