Follow Up after Interview

A

I have applied for a PhD program in UK through central admission forum of university. I have gotten interview call from the department. I have been interviewed twice (40 minutes each) on Skype by some professors (including President and VP of department). After few weeks of second interview I have gotten an e-mail, which stated that I was interviewed well but they are finalizing the funding details and they will be able to make offer only after getting funding approvals and they will revert earliest. It's cohort bassed 4yr CDT program due in October and funded by ESRC. At the end of interview professors has said that they are funding only one international student each year but this time they are thinking about 2 and working to get approval. Around 3 weeks has passed after last e-mail. Even, I didn't get any reply of email sent just after receiving their last email. I have rejected two job offers and I am going to reject another PhD offer for this one. Should I contact the department to know about the status ? Should I contact the professors ? Should I enquire about my application through central admission forums (my status is under consideration)? How to follow up in my case ? Are hopes alive ?

1-2 month long waits are common in these scenarios and emailing them doesn't speed anything up.

If you want to email, I would politely ask when you should expect a final decision as you need to make plans.

A

Thanks brother, I have gotten conditional offer.

Quote From abigor:
Thanks brother, I have gotten conditional offer.

Congratulations!