Funding help


I am a Chinese visiting scientist, currently working at Australia. I have found an interesting group for PhD study and the supervisor is also interested at my experience. But I am not sure where and how to apply for funding. Do you have any ideas? Thank you.

Avatar for FindAPhD

The supervisor should be able to help. Which country is this PhD in?


Thank you. It's in UK, imperial College London. I will ask the supervisor for information. Thank you.