Got my 3rd star :)

A

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for that! Soon I'll be able to join Wally and the others in the 4 star VIP room...I'm very excited! ,-)

R

Well done Algaequeen,

so it like a hotel, where 5 stars will be more or less the maximum? Or is it a never ending quest for stars and starlets?

:-)

G

Good question Rick: 'How you get those stars?' 'I am already a Star in my own eyes'

R

I think there is a botton somewhere which you can click if someone has been particularly helpful. That person then gets a star. However, I not know whether there is a maximum or whether it goes on forever.

A

yup, when u start a thread, in the top bar of each posters reply there is a Helpful User button that you can click if someones been particularly helpful! The more clicks you get, the more stars! Although I've only ever seen the mods have 5 stars! :D

J

every so often there is a little flurry of star giving, and then it all goes quiet for a while, which is why I'm stuck on three:$ still three is the magic number isn't it???:-)

Congratulations Algaequeen (up)

I got my 2nd star today 8-) Woohoo - much appreciated!!

E

Congrats!!!
Why can't I get a second one????? :-(:-(:-(

A

lol, thanks Emmaki and Ev :) Emmaki, it takes time to get enough votes to build up your stars, it seems one is relatively easy to get while 4 is way more difficult! And Joyce you're right, every so often there is a little flurry, I think people forget about the helpful user button until someone mentions stars and then suddenly they all bump up! :D