Graphpad prism - being a numpty

T

Is anyone else using graphpad prism? I'm just starting and while I rather like it, have stumbled at a basic issue. I'd like to add the following labels to my bar charts:

- for the n of the group that bar represents
- for the value of that data point

I can't seem to find the function for either and graphpads help search is a bit useless. Can it be done in an automated way or do I need to manually draw labels? (sprout)

This might be hijacking your thread slightly, but how did you get the programme? Or does your uni provide it?

S

You can add labels underneath the graph by putting 'titles' above where you have input your data in the other sheet. For example, Control (n=6).

Not sure how to add the value but probably right click on the bar and look through the options.

D

Teek

I'm sure I've managed before....but it may just be a case of adding additional labels to your graphs.

You may wish to contact Graphpad direct as they generally get back to you within 48 hours with a response.

if you get really stuck, PM me and I'll have a go for you!

T

Cheers guys,
I've done plenty of right-clicking already but the option doesn't seem to be obvious, nevermind, good to know it's not just me who can't see it!

4Matt - yup, one of the few useful things my uni provides without griping ;-)

DI2 - thanks, I'll try emailing them!