HELP! can anyone explain social justice theory

J

Hi, I am meant to be putting a small paragraph on this in my phd proposal but am struggling, i have never done anything like this at all- i am useed to management not sociology!!!
Please somebody help!

Jo.x

O

You are almost 29 years of age and thus old enought to find basic information yourself. Google it or type it into a search engine..

H

A bit unfriendly o.stoll - wrong side of the bed this morning?

H

Hi otto, we missed you.

O

Is it not rather insulting to ask obvious questions or to avoid typing one word into a search engine? Correct me if I'm wrong.

H

I woudn't call it insulting at all. If that insults you then there's something wrong. Perhaps jo131278 just wanted a friendly explanation and discussion.

I saw your instant attack as more of an insult.

J

listen i have spent 2 days trying to understand this and have asked 4 friends doing PhD's at Manchester to no avail. i am not simply being lazy when i asked this question on the forum!
also any sensible ppl why know what a conceptual frameowrk is please let me know!

thankyou!
jo.x

H

Is English maybe not your first language?

Theres an excellent explanation for conceptual framework in wikipedia. Maybe you can use it for the other stuff too.

S

I was told wikipedia is not 100% accurate and we cannot totally rely on it. Be critical!

yes. Wikipedia contains user-created content, and not peer-reviewed (they use editors but they can easily be 14 year olds...) But there's no harm using it for basic explanations; you can always back up and compare the info from other sites.

jo131278, I asked a similar question on this forum yesterday. No matter how much I read about the study, I couldn't understand how they justify and analyse data with this particular method. So I think I can understand how you feel. Hopefully you'll get your answer from someone who knows the subject. Good luck.

H, I've just noticed your comment about otto