Help on PhD Research

L

Hi everyone,

I am a Typography and Graphic Communication PhD student at the University of Reading in the UK. My research is on web forum design and at the moment I am conducting a small survey online on web forum users.

If you could spare 5 minutes and answer the questionnaire it would be a great help.

The link to the study is:

www.reading.ac.uk/~ltr04les

If you all could help it would be great!

Thanks

Luis Santa Maria

M

Hi Luis Santa Maria,
Your research is quite interesting! as well as your name:P
May i ask if you are male or female?

All the best

L

Hi Michael,

Thanks for answering the questionnaire.

I am a man Luis (the same as Lewis in English or Louis in French) is my First name and Santa Maria (Saint Mary) is my surname.

R

Hi Luis,

just filled in your questionnaire. Interesting how you have done this. Did you develop this yourself?

L

Yes Rick,

I did. I have been wanting to do some of my research online, since it would be the best way to find users thata are experienced with web forums. Unfortunately the only bit so far where I could do this was this questionnaire.

Thanks for your help!

L

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone that took a time to fill in the questionnaire. The test is now officially finished.

To the people coming in justy now, don't worry, I am sure I'll have some more tests to do... :lol:

Thanks again. I'll remove the link now so people don't waste their time doing the test.