HELP WITH AN ARTICLE? PLEASE

S

CAN ANYONE, PLEASE, HELP ME TO FIND THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE?

http://www.amsciepub.com/doi/abs/10.2466/pr0.1984.54.1.159

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE:-)

E

Sorry, I don't have access...
To tell you the truth, I don't know how easy it is to find a paper from 1984.....Maybe you should ask your uni library to find it for you

S

Sorry Sofoula, no luck here either. I'm sure someone else will be able to get it for you... good luck!

Emmaki, you'll be surprised ;) I have articles from the 70s that I got online!

S

Thanks guys for your hep, anyway. I have found much earlier papers, but my Uni doesnt have a subscription to this Journal.
Cheers;-)

E

Quote From Skig:

Sorry Sofoula, no luck here either. I'm sure someone else will be able to get it for you... good luck!

!!!!!!!!!!
Yes! I am surprised!!!!!!!!!

Can I take back what I said earlier about beimg difficult to find old articles?????:$:$:$

Really sorry that I jumped to colnclusions..............

S

Quote From emmaki:

Quote From Skig:

!!!!!!!!!!
Yes! I am surprised!!!!!!!!!

Can I take back what I said earlier about beimg difficult to find old articles?????:$:$:$

Really sorry that I jumped to colnclusions..............

Hey, no worries! I didn't know either until I tried!!! Although at this rate, you may need to order it from your library Sofoula...

A

Hi Sofoula

I didn't get it either. In my uni, access to Psychological Reports is only available online from 2011 onwards. Looks like it's also available via Pubmed though so might be worth trying to get it that way - I don't have access to Pubmed, sorry:-(