Help with old journal paper access pls

D

I am trying to access the following journal paper but it is rather old (science terms!) so I cannot seem to access it. I wondered if anyone here can electronically access it before I resort to finding a paper copy (eek!)

Geiser, J. and Betticher, D.C. (1989) Gas transfer in isloated lungs perfused with red cell suspension or haemoglobin solution. Respiratory Physiology 77:31-40

Thank you.

J

I have the pdf of that paper, how do I send it to you?

A

I can get it :-) - I can email you the pdf if you want to pm your email id.

Any word from your errant third supv yet??

D

Jjdempsey - I am not sure how the PDFs can be sent when they often don't have a link to save or attach to email.  I would like to have advice on this myself!! I suspect some are read only/print formats.

Ady - I have still not heard from my third sup (external) re feedback but I did contact him end of last week to check he could access it.  I found out that he hasn't started on it yet so I sent him the latest version :-( Sup 2 (uni sup) is still reading and hoped to complete it this week but I guess he has other stuff on......:-(  I have proof read it now and made amends.......twiddling thumbs now.

A

Sent it to you now Dunni :-)

When I access a paper for somebody here, I just save the pdf to my desktop and email it to the person once I have their email id. I got that one via ScienceDirect. Actually I didn't think that I would be able to get it as when I initially logged on it said access was from 2002 onwards but it turned out that older papers were there!

You never know...!

D

Thank you Ady and Jjdempsey, the much needed paper is about to be read!! Ady - that is interesting about the dates as I was unable to get it due to its age!!!