hepl-Phd-subject

N

i'm preparing Phd thesis on technology for sustainable agriculture, and till now i can't decide a final theme, Please Kindly suggest me topics for my Research Thesis.
Merci d'avance ..

T

Another vague "pick my PhD" topic.

Suggest you talk to supervisors.

I do like combine harvesters though!

N

i'm preparing Phd thesis on technology for sustainable agriculture, and till now i can't decide a final theme, Please Kindly suggest me topics for my Research Thesis. also i i have to link my work to fractal..
Merci d'avance ..

Nesrine, asking random people on the internet is not the best way to chose a thesis topic. Really you should have been reading the field and found a topic that interests you enough that you want to spend several years researching.

Though if you want sustainable agriculture topics, can you look at making lignocellulosic crops viable for biorefinery technology? As we need lots of cheap feed for biorefineries even if it is low sugar/high cellulose. Or find out with what to go with all the cow dung is produced (cough anaerobic digestion) and how changing the cow's diet could improve the value of the cow dung. Or how to reduce cows flatulence. Or can you create a way to speed up the genetic mutations of plants so that we can possibly get super drought-resistant wheat?

Or if you a fractal/math theme. Is there a mathematical model to determine the best route to till/sow a field with an autonomous tractor. As reducing the distance traveled /speed could reduce carbon emissions. Or can we determine the weight/size of a cow from aerial photos so that we can monitor on a large-scale the variables that affect cow growth? Or can you develop a model to estimate the amount of food in the field using aerial data to determine the optimum harvest date?

I have no idea about farming or agriculture but I gave it a go.

T

Bravo!!!