How long to wait for a reply

D

Hi,

I've applied for a masters in Parasitology at Liverpool. By the 22nd May they had all my details and am waiting for a response. I chased them up on the 3rd June to make sure they had everything, which they confirmed and said that it would be reviewed as soon as possible, but I still haven't heard anything and I'm getting antsy. Any have any advice as to how long I should wait before chasing it up again? I don't want to come across as too pushy.

Thanks

Dans

K

Don't worry about the delay in getting back to you, generally the longer that your application is considered for the more likely an offer is.
Applicants deemed completely unsuitable are usually dismissed at the early stages so the longer you wait the better your chances.
If the waiting really makes you anxious try to last out as long as early july and then ask if any further details are needed.

Good luck.

D

thanks, I guess I'm just nervous about it. A friend applied for a masters this year and had a positive response in a week or two, different uni tho. Thanks again

Dans