How much work?!?

G

Absolutely!!!

G

Q. Why did the Arts student only pull one curtain in the morning?

A. So he would have something to do in the afternoon!

This applies to you as well I'm sure! What a great life! Anyway must be off as I'll got some research proposals to knock up!

G

opps ... typo I've instead of I'll

G

Ha ha! Acutally I dont get up til the afternoon!!

G

What do you mean - you don't plan your week ahead???? You don't have to book sequencers, radiation source, the microscope (and at £100,000 each we can only afford 3 - god, the times I've thought about selling them on the black market in Russia and then bumming of, ah if only they weren't so heavy)??

G

Just a reply to Observer and the pathetic joke about arts students, just because we don't spend all day every day in a laboratory does not mean we are all lazy bums like Dj Wickid, it takes imagination to study the arts, and a geek to study science!

G

If you are that imaginative, surely you could have come up with a more original insult for us science students than 'geek'? ;o) NB As indicated by my 'winking emoticon' this is meant as a light-hearted joke - I don't want to start an arts vs science slanging match!

G

Hey take it easy Arts student ... it was only meant as light-hearted fun ... banter if you will! Unless it touched a raw nerve!!! (only joking!!) And you can do science and still be creative!! What wrong with being a geek? Nerds rule!! : )

G

Happy Halloween!! Trick or Treat?

G

What?! I like being a lazy bum!!!