How to find Ph.D position in Physics with studentship for Indian students

V

I have done M.Sc(Physics)( in 2001) and M.Phil.(Material science)( in 2006)and I am doing research on TiO2 thin films and characterisation deposited by solgel technique. I have presented research work in two national conferences and published one research paper in international journal. I request you to kindly find me Ph.D position any where with funding/ studentship.
Vishwas M

O

I would settle for someone delivering a nice thick crust pepperoni pizza and a liter of Diet Coke to my office in the next five minutes.

G

It appears my particular brand of postgraduate humour is going down badly with the moderators today. Mods would you care to comment?

If a post annoys you why waste time replying, especially if it's not helpfull to the original poster.

G

It didn't annoy me at all. I just found it rather comical (hence my reply - which you censored).

G

Could O R I G I N A L be what your struggling with?

H

Why did Golfpro's post get removed but not Olivia's?

ok, but just be careful as it makes some people feel uncomfortable, and this is suposed to be
'a Forum that is here to help current, future and previous postgraduate students to exchange ideas, get advice and generally help each other out'
we are also aware of the number of posts that ask for advice that no one can really give an answer to. So if you can't offer constructive advice, ignore the post.

P.S thanks for the spellimg hint!!

G

Where does doing undergraduate coursework fit into that? Just wondering?