How to overcome this?

S

Hello everyone, I really need your best advise.
I'm currently taking a course in scientific writing which is being a horrible stress to me, in fact, for a lot of the students in the course. Every single document I give her is "average", even though my supervisor likes them and wants to publish. She wants me to write down what she wants. The only documents that are correct for her are from those students who are almost done with their studies. Obviously, they are almost done, they already dominate their theme. This is my last course to take, but have a lot of field work yet to do. In fact, I started researching my theme this year, even though this is my third yr in grad school. I was working full time as a research associate and studying at the same time. The time came when you have to decide between grad-school or work and I chose to finish my PhD. That happened 01/2009. I started researching my theme and enrolled in this course and another one because it seemed to be good to have the exercise of writing the proposal (goal of the course) while doing all the reading process+the aid of the professor all together. Unfortunately, just starting the semester my marriage broke and today I'm PhD grad student and single mom of two (8yrs and 15mths). When this happened i decided to drop the course because obviously, it was not the right time to take it and I wanted to stay with the other course I was taking that semester and the TA (+separation+kids+depression), so I can survive as a human being!. The professor was opposed. She was "if I let you, you are dropping the school and that isn't good for anybody", "it doesn't make sense for you to take the course again", "I'm going to make you do the assignments", "you are a very bright person and you can do this". Obviously, I couldn't write the proposal in such a mental distress I was living although I did gave her other work that had to be done. She decided I was finishing the course this current semester. I've been working as she wants but she is not pleased, even though my supervisor is (I want his corrections before giving anything to her).
At this point I really feel sick of this woman. I'm really angry with this situation. My boss doesn't know yet. She's the only one offering the course and is requisite for graduation. We argue the other day and I told her I'm leaving and finding a job (currently I'm an IGERT fellow (NSF)). I can't handle this anymore. She called the registrar to leave the grade of that course blank for me one more semester (BTW, she is the assistant to the Dean of Natural Sciences in my Uni). I feel like this is herrasment. I don't understand this and I am back-off with this course. I can't work with her. I don't know how to resolve this either.
Please any advise will be very appreciated.