I'd really like your moral support

======= Date Modified 10 Dec 2009 13:16:43 =======
Hello everbody,

Thank you so much for your kind words yesterday, and to Cobweb for the beautiful illustration, which I appreciate must have taken a very long time.

Yes, I'm in a much better frame of mind today, I've just marked 7 of the 140ish essays I have to get through by mid Jan - I'm averaging 15 minutes each, but they seem ok; I quite enjoyed it! I think I'm one of the few people who actually enjoys marking, I find it quite meditative and restful.

I've decided it was a mistake to meet with my supervisor immediately after a job interview, especially as I got a call with the negative result just before going in to see him, I think that coloured my impression of things. I won't do that again.

I'm even less worried about Christmas, if I want to I'll go end spend it with my old mate whose family I know really well, and who has invited me, I will, but I am also stll looking for voluntary work, it's really hard to find anything.

I prefer children to animals, but thank you for all your suggestions. Here, presents all round:
(gift)(gift)(gift)(gift)(gift)(gift):-)