I did submit my minor corrections

L

To my revising comitee 5 days before the deadline ( since the rules say that I have a maximum of 3 months, I supposed to be done by Dec 30th). I defended and passed with minor corrections, almost 3 months ago.

Both of the revising members said that they may take longer to read the changes, and my university is closed. Do you think this deadlines are that hard?. Specially including the holidays?.

I have sent e-mails to the school of graduate studies but they are all gone (the term ended in Dec 20th), and probably won't heard from them till Jan 3rd.

There is still a chance that one or both members don't like the changes (My thesis commitee had 2 mayor concerns, a) related to the colloquial way I wrote my Thesis, b) I needed to add another chapter), so it may take effectevily longer than 3 months but less than 4.

I never heard anything reltaed to failing a thesis post-defense (with corrections), so as you can imagine I am very anxious about this.

This are my worst holidays ever.

Happy holidays for all the forum!

J

Here they make allowance for the university not being open/boards not sitting throughout the process, for example something may need to be in at the end of July when everyone has left for the summer, so submission is allowed in September when they get going again, so I can't imagine there are not similar provisions made for no one actually being available to read the corrections at this time of year. If you have submitted, and have proof of submission the ball is in their court. E-mail your supervisor, and the admin team at your uni, they will be able to tell you, someone may even be there between now and the new year, and if not, I should think they will be back in by January 4th.