I feel sick (abt my thesis)

S

I'm doing the last bit of editing before I submit in three weeks. I feel I should delete parts and include more details etc. But I just feel totally sick, can't even eat properly. Reading the thesis is almost unbearable now. How would you handle these last days, can't imagine what I would do when the viva date gets fixed. :$

C

3 weeks is not a long time and there is not a lot you can do to subtaintially change the thesis at this stage. So focus on making sure your references are correct and taut. Then focus on intro and conclusion. I had to take this approach and it worked.

Take care of yourself, Regular breaks, but not too many, and no deleting of material to change it. Saying that, I did delete half a cjhapter the night before submission and didn't replace it. It worked better that way. In general stick with what you have - deleting only the dire and not the "hmmm couldbe better". Good luck.

C

I am in the same boat but strangely my motivation is not quite here - I think it'll be ok as soon as I finish this chapter which has been killing me!! I've almost finished redoing it and then I've got a few more chapters to fix. Hopefully it'll come together!! I think I should be more stressed as I have to keep reminding myself of the deadline but somehow it seems more fun here!!! I am having worries about my viva however such as wondering if it'll be good enough and what I'll do if it's not!! It's really too late to worry about that now but that seems more real to me than actually finishing and handing it in for some weird reason!!

Anyway I must get going as I won't get a viva if I don't hand something in!!!! :-s

S

@ Chrisrolinski-Thanks for the tips, very helpful
@candle- keep working and update when you can