International kissing day

A

Today was/is international kissing day (exept in the USA) - so, did anyone of you Kiss!

Kiss your partner, eskimo-kiss a friend, get a big wet one from your dog! Or fondly remember your best kisses and use this day as motivation to recreate them. Kissing in all its forms is what's being celebrated, and all that's asked is that you take a moment to stop and reflect on the kiss, not just what it signifies.

My attempts at kissing today were sadly turned down ..... anyway, a big group hugg & Kiss for you all

A

Nah, just proof reading & inserting references.

Hmm, I'm very good at making gluhwein, though. Didn't set anything on fire (exept the rum).

And I'm dissapointed because I didn't get a kiss ... gotta find a boyfriend. And some more references.

S

I took your advice and tried to kiss several people, unfortunately I got slapped more times than I got kissed, does this count?

A

Yes, that's the spirit. The guy I tried to kiss is unfortunately very good at defensive kung fu ..... oh well. Maybe next year will be better, must practice.

A

AnonGerman and Stu - you should get together next year, problem solved!

A

LoL - bring the kissing on! What a shame we have to waite untill next year, hmmm.

W

I kissed my boyfriend several times today

But then I do it everyday so I am not certain it counts.

S

sorry, don't do germans

A

Never mind - I don't do nationalists. What a shame, then ....