IS THERE ANY STRATEGY TO BE ACCEPTED ??

N

I HAVE POSTED THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS...WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW? JUST WAIT? SHOULD I DO SOMETHING TO INCREASE THE POSSIBILITIES TO BE ACCEPTED? PHONE CALL? EXTRA EMAIL ? PERSONAL INTERVIEW ( I'M NOT LEAVING IN UK!)

S

unless stated anywhere - just wait. i know it takes patience and costs nerves!
if you don't get a reply a good time after the timeframe given by the university (-ies) you applied at, you should call to inquire. but really only after that time.
(a friend never got a reply, the reason being that her approved application had fallen behind a secretary's desk... she called, and called again, and only after insisting did she hear that indeed she had been accepted. but that is an exceptional case!)

N

Ooo...You made me uptight now!! However , I sent them an email which asked them to confirm that they took my package. The three of them had told me that they have already taken my package..Do you know how possible is to be accepted from Edinburgh ? It's my first choice..I don't have a very good grade ( just 6.67 / 10 ) or from Warwick?

H

You can only have a personal interview if they invite you for one.

N

The fact that may be invite me , means that I fullfil their requirements and they just want to see me or it is very important for the final result?