Is this doable in the time I have left?

L

I would really appreciate anyone's advice, especially those experiencing the end bit:

If I have 2 months until my deadline (already had an extension) and I am up to the point of having a third full draft apart from the last chapter which will be a 1st draft and I hand in to my sup to look at again and my sec sup to look at for the first time (didn't want to see it until it was complete) is that enough time for
1. them to have it to look at
2. me to make any changes (last chap may need a couple of revisions)
3. sort out all the formatting
4. friends/family to proof read for me???

This is all while working FT.

The reason I ask is that I am getting married very soon and I think I think I need the next week and a half off to concentrate on the wedding. Worst case scenario if I stop working on the PhD for a week and a half is the above. Is this doable or should I be working every night??

Thanks

F

Sounds doable to me, just depends on how quickly your sups get back to you...

Go for it!

T

Sounds very doable to me, several of my friends have written and submitted the whole thing in that time, so if you're on the third draft you're well away :-)

Good luck with the wedding!!

W

I agree with the other posters, you've virtually done all the hard graft. You'll be fine. Best wishes for your wedding.

L

Thank you for your responses and wishes for the wedding. Getting rather excited now! Going to have a break, enjoy the wedding, and then get back to it after that!